Monday, March 2, 2009

New Determination

So I usually hit midterms and decide that I have worked hard enough for a little while. I then tend to hit a wall and have no desire to do anything school related. This semester I think I hit that a little early. The good this is that I have now decided that I will start my paper for my Senior Seminar today than wait until the last minute to get it done (the rough draft is due in three weeks). I guess we will see if that really happens or not.

Haden spent the weekend with my in-laws. I have to say it was a little weird. I took Haden to daycare on Friday morning and then didn't see him until about six last night. Needless to say, I missed my baby boy! Okay, he is five and not really a baby anymore, but that doesn't really matter, does it?

Anyway, Shay and I had a good time with girls' weekend (I sent Clint down with Haden for the weekend). First she was quite upset that she didn't get to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. She even told me she didn't like me :( But then we made brownies, rented movies, and had McDonalds for dinner. I think she liked me then, but was still wondering when Haden would be coming home. Yesterday for church, Clint took Shay to a baby blessing (I was playing the piano for RS) and came back for sacrament. After the sacrament we went back to the home of the new baby (Clint's cousins baby) and had something to eat and socialize. We ended the night at my mom's for dinner where Haden and Clint's parents joined us. It was quite the weekend!

So I didn't know what to do with myself at church, I didn't have any super hero dinosaurs to protect me, and Lip Smackers found the way into my home this week. I guess that is quite enough for one post.

1 comment:

Adam Amy Wes said...

hey email me your address so I will have it on hand for your homemade item from yours truly!:) mine is amyshirley1402@msn.com