Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shay!








We had a lot of fun celebrating Shay's birthday yesterday! Both my parents and Clint's parents and my Grandma were able to come! It wasn't very exciting, but the kids had a lot of fun and the adults got in some good conversation time. Shay got her first bike this year. Last year she and Haden got into a lot of fights over who got to ride his bike, so this year they each have their own! Now if I could just get one then we could all ride together!

Haden also had a really great primary activity yesterday! It was all about super heroes and missionaries. They even had the missionaries there to help out with it! Haden was super excited when he got there, and he came home as Fast Boy!

2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Happy Birthday Shay!!! That must be fun for her to have a bike now. And nice for you to not have to deal with kids fighting. Sounds like a fun primary activity. Sorry your Spring Break is done but excited for you to be done with school.

Bytheway... I tagged you. Go to my blog to the post titled "I was tagged!".

Christensen Family said...

Sorry make the "I've been tagged!"