Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!



We had a lot of fun celebrating my mom's birthday. When the kids and I went to get the stuff for the cake, they both wanted so much on it we would have to have a cookie sheet size cake! But they each got to pick one thing to put on it to make it more personal. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my other round cake pan, so Mom got a heart-shaped cake. It still tasted great!

I am not knee deep in my semester with one more drawing class, a irrigated soils class (irrigation scheduling: translation, a lot of math!!!), and a yoga class that is just for fun! I didn't realize how hard yoga really is! Of course that could be just for me being in the great shape that I am. Clint is still working at ATK, Shay is getting sick again (why her so much more than Haden?), and Haden is loving his new preschool class! Which is really great! We had a bit of trouble with his teacher last semester. But they moved him into the pre-k class, and he loves it! I can just picture him in Miss Amy's class :)

I hope everyone is having a great winter, and may the moisture be plentiful!

No comments: