Monday, December 15, 2008

Did someone ask for a dull week?

This week has been quite uneventful. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. On one hand it means that nothing bad happened, and on the other it says that nothing exciting happened. I guess you can decide for yourself. Anyway, finals are over for the semester! I actually got done on Monday only because I took one final early, one was a take home final, and the third was held on Monday. It makes it really nice when you get done about a week before everyone else. I highly suggest it to anyone considering taking finals! This now means that I have one semester left in my school going career. I guess I can handle having a final on Friday for my last semester. I just have a feeling that things are really going to drag because I am so excited.

Clint came home from drill this last weekend and informed me that he has gotten all of the needed paperwork to volunteer to go overseas. All he needs now is the right signatures and he is golden. He claims that if he can't find a teaching job this next school year, then he will be leaving for a year to serve. We will have to hold our breath and see what happens. I have a feeling he will be going no matter what. He stated that he would like to volunteer as much as possible in addition to his required deployment. I think his cousin Mark (who is in the Marines) has some sort of influence on his decision.

Anyway, the kids are great and I am adjusting to being a stay-at-home mom for the next few weeks. I forget, what do you do with kids all day? Mine are old enough that they play fairly well together. I guess we will see how it goes, and I will try to keep everyone updated! Until next time.

No comments: