Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I must say I think my family is guilty of skipping Thanksgiving. Haden, Shay, and I went shopping yesterday for their Christmas church clothes. I must say, Shay is a fun little shopper, and Haden is already a man! The whole time Haden was asking if it was time to go, yet, and Shay kept wanting more and more. It was really fun! We have also been listening to Christmas music for about six weeks now, and I have been dieing to get the decorations up! I just have to be patient for another two weeks and I have license to commence the Christmas project!

Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving! I love being with family and friends and eating to my heart's desire. I love the treats, the noise, and the mess. I just love Christmas more, and I am very excited to get the holidays started!

Good luck to all of you!

No comments: