Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disney on Ice

We took the kids to Disney on Ice this week and they were in awe! It was great to look at their faces when it started. You would think it was the coolest thing in the world! Shay really enjoyed the princesses (of course) and named everyone when they came out. Well, except Pocahontas, but let's face it, I don't think she really counts. Some could argue that point with me, but that is where I stand. Haden love all of it really, but if I had to pick one, I would say it is a toss up between Incredibles or Finding Nemo. This is Haden showing off his souvenir cup that came with a snow cone inside. Unfortunately, Shays ended up on the floor more than in her mouth. Clint was the only one that was not able to come. He had to work. We told him he really missed out on that. It was worth it to go just to watch the kids in the audience. I recommend it to everyone!

No comments: