Friday, October 24, 2008

OUCH!!!


When I got to the daycare to pick up the kids, Shay was sitting on a table holding a piece of paper to her head. I laughed and asked her what she was doing. When I got closer I realized it was not a piece of paper, it was an ice pack (in the shape of a yellow duck). Her teacher felt so bad! Shay was playing on the edge of the play area and fell hard! She took off the ice pack for me to look at her head and revealed a goose egg about 1/8th of an inch tall! I couldn't believe it. So here is a picture for you all to feel bad for her. This was taken after her nap, so the goose egg has gone down quite a bit.

2 comments:

Adam Amy Wes said...

Oh my gosh! She was a baby the last time I saw her!!!! You don't have babies anymore! I'm so glad you got a blog. I was thinking about you guys the other day!

Alicia said...

I can't believe you would try to use an excuse like that to cover up child abuse. Just kidding. That looks like it hurts. Great blog.
Kaleb