Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mid-terms

So mid-terms are over, and I know that everyone in the family is very happy about it! Not only are the tests over, but I have successfully finished two classes. Of course it really is hard to study and identify flowers when there has already been a frost! Therefore, my Annuals and Perenials class is over as well as my last Landscape Architecture class. I am incredibly relieved! Before the semester started I said that if I could make it through this semester, I would be just fine. Well, the worst is over! The only problem is that I kind of crash when I hit mid-semester. I get all pumped up for the first of the semester, and then kind of give up. But I am almost done! I just hope it goes by quickly!

1 comment:

Nan said...

I'm glad your midterms are over. Hopefully it will settle down a little bit for you.